It is soooo rainy here!!! BOOO! But there have been thunder storms… so huge perk! I love thunderstorms!
Sooo onto “day six” of the 30 day challenge which is actually way longer than that because I forget! Todays post? 30 things about me!
1. I am a huge creature of habit.. take my lunch for the past few days… pizza bagels! I get into things and just keep going until I move on to the next habit! I also reread books/rewatch tv shows/ and have a rotation of comfort clothes I wear all the time.
2. I have moved eight times! And lived in Illinois and Colorado twice in my life! I have also never lived anywhere for longer than four years!
3. I can’t run in hot weather! Random but I can’t do it! I like 60 degree weather with a bit of cloud.. that is my perfect running conditions
4. My favorite workout by far is spin class! I am actually a spin instructor! I started spinning with my mom in high school during the summers at our beach house! In college I became addicted and last year I became an instructor!
5. I actually started out college as a journalism major… I wanted to be a correspondent in the middle east! Oh how times have changed!
6. I am a history nerd… I took a world war II class in college for fun, and love anything about British History in particular!
7. I have a ridiculous affinity for nautical clothing…. seriously the amount of navy and white.. and navy/white stripes in my closet is a little bit insane
8. I don’t like hard alcohol… at all.. it tastes awful and burns my throat! I only drink it rarely and never take shots!
9. My favorite band is Blink 182… I just love them
10. I take a ridiculous amount of pictures… it’s absurd
11. Top frozen yogurt flavor is definitely tart.. or pomegranate-raspberry tart from the fro-yo place by me! My topping of choice is chocolate sprinkles and strawbs
12. I love color… like LOVE it! Most of my clothes (the non-nautical themed ones) are mostly pink, green, or purple haha.. and my room is very preppy and colorful!
13. My favorite meal is tacos.. or taco salad… I think they are the ultimate comfort food, warm, meaty, cheesy, with veggies and guac yummmm!
14. That being said my favorite salad is Asian chicken salad.. probably from Pei Wei… but the one at Cheesecake is the bomb.com as well
15. My favorite fruit is strawberries.. and maybe cherries… I love cherries! But I eat strawberries every day without fail!
16. My favorite international city is Rome
17. My favorite US city is Chicago, and I am hoping to live there again some day!
18. My favorite cookie is a monster cookie! I love all the different flavors and of course any kind of oatmeal cookie is something I enjoy!
19. I love coconut, but hardly ever bake with it because my roommate doesn’t like it!
20. This will be my first summer in two years not nannying in the Hamptons!
21. I still sleep with my stuffed Coca Cola bear, Cokie, that I have had since I was 7.
22. I want to have four kids! True story I have already picked out their names
23. Deep down my deepest wish is to own a bakery some day, like Meryl Streep in It’s Complicated
24. I LOVE to sing and dance… constantly… wherever I am.. I will break into random musical/dance interludes…mostly in my car/ room/shower/when I’m running/ randomly in the airport if a good song comes on… all the normal places
25. I have never owned a dog, but I really want one and to name her/him Bailey!
26. I spend waaaayy too much time on Facebook
27. When I was younger I was obsessed with musicals… Oklahoma is my definite favorite… but I love all the Rogers and Hammerstein musicals
28. I don’t have a favorite book or movie… I am weird but I just can’t pick one… so I have like eight favorites of each!
29. The number one place I want to travel is Southeast Asia
30. I want to become more organized! So if you have any tips please let me know!!!
Ok thats it! sorry this post is so long hope ya enjoyed it!!!!
What are some interesting facts about you?
Peace, Love, and be Sperry!