Heyloooo therrreeee! I am so excited its the weekend… mostly because I am actually wanting time to go FAST right now which is unusual since I usually want it to slow down… especially as I have like 14 weeks of class left which is a scary thought within itself… any whooo if you read blogs you have seen the 11 things survey floating around! My lovely new friend Liz tagged me in hers!
Sooo here it goes
11 Random Things About ME
1. Yesterday was a very emotional day in class because we did activities centered around leaving and ending groups which resulted in us writing positive things about our class mates which both made my day and made me want to cry at the same time
2 One of the things someone said about me was that I step out of my comfort zone and try new things… and this is something I really try to embrace but secretly I am often terrified of going out of my comfort zone. I think this is due to years of having to go out and make new friends and adapt to new situations from moving, and so now I like to get stuck in what is comfortable.
3. I am such a nerd and am super excited about Star Wars being re-released in 3-D I actually wanted to go Friday but can’t… so knowing me I will go today or Sunday… and I am totally fine going alone
4. I actually hate being alone… and when I am I will keep as many lights on as possible and like triple check the locks… Someday I will have to live alone but not for right now haha
5. I still don’t know what I want to do after graduation. I want to get a PhD but now I am worried that I am not ready for the commitment, so I might take a year off and get a real person job somewhere.. anyone want me to move to their city? haha jk
6. I finally finished the Girl Scout cookies in my freezer… and I don’t plan on buying anymore this year… Thin Mints are my downfall and it is such a disaster
7. I am running 18 miles while you are reading this post.. and it is supposed to snow … HELLO 3 hours running indoors… ew
8. I hate scary slasher movies like Texas Chainsaw.. can’t even sit through it but love thriller/suspense scary movies
9. I fully believe my life is an unscripted reality tv show because honestly the most REEEEdiculous things happen all the time… like its not funny but it also is funny … I am like a fine wine only instead of getting better with age I get more ridiculous
10. Yesterday I was crafty… and I am really not crafty at all… in fact senior year my roommates had to redo my Little Paddle because well it was a tragedy.. SORRY MOLLY… I love you.. but today’s crafts actually turned out ok.. they even got approval from my friends Kat and Whitt… so they must be good
11. My junior year of college I got bangs… it was a bad choice… but it happened… hair I apologize for all of the ridiculous things I have done to you throughout the years
Ok now for the 11 questions I have to answer
1. Do you prefer working out before or after work?
Before… I like to work out in the morning because then I don’t have to rush or fit it in to the other things I have to do throughout the day
2. What is the best dish that you, in your opinion, make?
Chicken Parm…. it is my go to first meal I make for people!
3. What is the longest distance you have run?
4. What was your best birthday?
hmmmm so tough… this year’s birthday was so amazing, but my 21st was pretty awesome too, as was my 17th, 18th darn it I can’t choose!!!
5. What is your favorite workout move?
hmmmm probably bicep/tricep kickbacks
6. How do you feel about fro-yo?
I LOVE IT.. SO MUCH
7. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what would be your last meal?
hmmm thats a toughie…. probably pizza from Pizza Express in London
8. If you have to choose between spending the rest of your life in the sky or in the water, which would you choose?
Water…. as a swimmer I could literally always live in or near the water!
9. Do you live in the city you grew up in?
Sigh no… and I got rejected from Loyola Chicago soooo no Chitown for me anytime soon 😦
10. Do you prefer long hair or short hair?
BAHAHA this is such an apt question for me as ya know one I am hair ADD and two I have hair extensions right now soooo I am totally into the long hair as of this moment however eventually I will get over myself and be back into my actual hair… and not too long
11. If you could have any career in the world, what would it be?
Sideline Reporter on ESPN without a doubt… I WANT TO BE Erin Andrews… she is my hero
Now 11 questions for YOU to answer
1. What kind of pet do you own/want
2. Mexican or Italian food?
3. What’s your favorite form of exercise?
4. Girl Scout Cookies yes or no, and which kind?
5. Cold weather or warm weather climate to live in?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. Favorite movie genre?
8. iPhone or Droid or BBerry?
9. Coolest place you have traveled?
10. How many shoes do you own?
11. Favorite sports team?
Ok… I tag everyone and anyone who reads this as so many people have been tagged already!!!! Wooo lemme hear YOUR 11 Things!!!!
Peace, Love, and be Sperry!!!!