I love Thanksgiving, and though this year I am far from my family, as I sit here writing this post, I am excited for the day ahead… and to stuff my face with delicious food.. because obviously that is just as important as being thankful… right?
So here is a list of what I am thankful for this year!
1. My Family… although it didn’t work out that we were all together this year I have the best family in the world that has supported me and each other through everything and I love them so much!!
2. YODA… this dog has brought me so much joy since august! talk about learning what unconditional love is… he was with me when I needed a silent cuddle buddy and I love every minute with the little nugget!
3. FRIENDS…. again I don’t know what I would do without the support of everyone in my life! Thank you for putting up with all my ridiculousness and giving me the best memories.. not to mention being priceless subjects for countless photos….
4. HEALTH… today I was able to run 3 miles and then do a sweaty weight/plyo circuit… and so I am thankful to my body for allowing me to push myself to be healthy and strong!
5. JOB(s) This week I was lucky enough to start my dream job! I am officially the Associate in the Mind Body Doctor, my mentor’s one person company. She has invited me to become her business partner and now I have an office and clients! 6 months after graduation everything I dreamed about happening for 2 years has come through! I am also grateful for my nannying job, the family who is taking me in today and has become my adopted family here in Nashville!
6. NASHVILLE.. I love this city… this move was definitely an adjustment for me but I have been able to active so much in such a little time, and I have never felt so much at home in a place… so this year I am truly thankful for finding that place I can call home!
And finally I am thankful for my readers and people who read this blog even when I only post once a month! I really have been amassing recipes to get some posts going in the next couple of weeks!
Sorry if that was a tad emo-tastic… I love you all and hope you have a great thanksgiving with your loved ones!!!
Peace, Love, and be Sperry!