Happy New Year!!
I cannot believe it is already 2013! As Yoda and I lay on the couch having a Game of Thrones marathon recovering from last nights festivities, I found myself reflecting on 2012.
2012 was a pretty big year in my life, one that brought a lot of changes and also a lot of self growth!
So here are my top moments of 2012:
1. I completed my first marathon!
2. I graduated with my Masters in Sport and Performance and Psychology!
3. I moved to Nashville, Tennessee in June! I have loved my time here so far, being reunited with old friends like my friend Dave, and having the most fantastic roommate Sarah has been great! I can honestly say I love Nashville and have never regretted my decision! Ive had great visitors as well like my friends Emma and Erica from college and Twink!
4. The London 2012 Olympics!
5. YODA… probably the best part of 2012 is him… there is nothing like a pet to teach true unconditional love and pure entertainment
6. I took over my mentors consulting practice and now have 10 performance enhancement clients!
needless to say 2012 was busy but one of my best years yet! Ups and downs of course but I have learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of and what I really want! 2013 I am definitely ready for you!
My goals for 2013 are simple, I want to prioritize important things more and say no when it is necessary. Lately I have taken a lot on with working 2 jobs and I don’t always say when it is too much.. this is not always good for my sanity or body.. so that is my main goal!
I also want to do more in my community! I have just been nominated to the board of a charity called the Tomorrow Fund and hopefully that will help me get more involved in Nashville!
And of course kick ass in the next Fit Mixer bootcamp and do well in my next half marathon!
How was your 2012/goals for 2013?!
Peace, Love, and be Sperry!